Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Letter from NASA?



About a week ago we received a letter from NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration - that was addressed to Amar. It was a "Certificate of Recognition" for one of his achievements in chemistry.

The certificate says -

NASA presents this certificate to:

Amar H Flood

For the creative development of a technical innovation
which has been approved for publication as a NASA Tech Brief entitled.


I am so proud of my husband for being recognized by NASA! Amar seems to be quite pleased himself, but he is also humble and looking forward to more: "Yes this is a great encouragement for this project and my chemistry, but this is just a starting point - by using this innovation as a base, I need to develop my project further to see just how good it is."

No comments: