Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Happy Surprise




We had a big happy surprise yesterday.
A big, beautiful flower bunch arranged in a vase was delivered to us as a gift from Christine, Amar's Mum, and Peter.

The deliveryman said to me, who was totally amazed, "Your card is right here. Have a Great, WONDERFUL day!".
The card said:
"To Amar and Michiko, We are thinking of you. All of our love, Mum and Peter."

They sent this to cheer us up, and to show their compassion to our situation that I am on a medical treatment right now and the doctor advised us to wait to try to have a baby until my medical condition is improved.

It was such a thoughtful, and beautiful way to show their love and thoughts for us - I was deeply touched and the flower literally lightened up both my heart and our house.
Thank you, Christine (Mum), and Peter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog.
Im really impressed by it.
Hi there, You've done an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and individually suggest to
my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.
dating
Look at my web-site :: dating sites